Drink 3 cups of h20, warm up for 5 minutes, walking around the house, then I go to my room, take out my yoga mat, and start sun salutation, I do 5 sets of breathing thru the movement of each pose.
I have decided to go beyond the goal and do half an hour every morning. I have started doing Pamela Reif's workouts according to her weekly workout plan. Her plan consists of focusing on certain areas of the body each day with 2 rest days.
I removed it from my morning routine . It is enought to get out of bed and go to kitchen for a glass of water and then get in bathroon for brush teeth. And then go to bed and drink tea. My morning is my worst time of day. I generally go to market much times. I add exercise in my evening routine. I generally walk for a half hour in my house compund.
Thanks for asking me again.
I like to stretch for the eight minutes and do some yoga. then i move into something more complex so i go for a walk , but with a faster pace than normal, then right after that i go on a 30 minute bike ride!
I go for a walk, yoga, dance, or light weights (strength training (depending on my mood and energy level). I walk everywhere.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?