Stretch a few minutes and little things like taking out the garbage outside (stairs), also back-pain preventing exercise
I jump on a mini trampoline. This type of rebound exercise combines light cardio with light strength training and is a great way to get your lymphatic system going.
I don't really always do my morning exercise, but my morning exercise are skipping 50x, read my magazine, and eat breakfast. Sometimes, I don't always do all of that!
Running is my favorite, by far. Time alone in nature, or time before work to listen to a podcast while getting my body active and outside is so nice. But incorporating a longer dog walk is also great
I do 10 squats and 5 push ups, focusing on form more than quantity. I picked these numbers bc they're not too strenuous but get the blood flowing!
Hi!I do 3 sun salutations as I get out of bed then I like to alternate between a bicycle ride if it’s nice out, a run or stretch/power yoga!
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?