Stretch a few minutes and little things like taking out the garbage outside (stairs), also back-pain preventing exercise
I jump on a mini trampoline. This type of rebound exercise combines light cardio with light strength training and is a great way to get your lymphatic system going.
I don't really always do my morning exercise, but my morning exercise are skipping 50x, read my magazine, and eat breakfast. Sometimes, I don't always do all of that!
Running is my favorite, by far. Time alone in nature, or time before work to listen to a podcast while getting my body active and outside is so nice. But incorporating a longer dog walk is also great
I do 10 squats and 5 push ups, focusing on form more than quantity. I picked these numbers bc they're not too strenuous but get the blood flowing!
Hi!I do 3 sun salutations as I get out of bed then I like to alternate between a bicycle ride if it’s nice out, a run or stretch/power yoga!
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?