Stretch a few minutes and little things like taking out the garbage outside (stairs), also back-pain preventing exercise
I jump on a mini trampoline. This type of rebound exercise combines light cardio with light strength training and is a great way to get your lymphatic system going.
I don't really always do my morning exercise, but my morning exercise are skipping 50x, read my magazine, and eat breakfast. Sometimes, I don't always do all of that!
Running is my favorite, by far. Time alone in nature, or time before work to listen to a podcast while getting my body active and outside is so nice. But incorporating a longer dog walk is also great
I do 10 squats and 5 push ups, focusing on form more than quantity. I picked these numbers bc they're not too strenuous but get the blood flowing!
Hi!I do 3 sun salutations as I get out of bed then I like to alternate between a bicycle ride if it’s nice out, a run or stretch/power yoga!
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?