Stretch a few minutes and little things like taking out the garbage outside (stairs), also back-pain preventing exercise
I jump on a mini trampoline. This type of rebound exercise combines light cardio with light strength training and is a great way to get your lymphatic system going.
I don't really always do my morning exercise, but my morning exercise are skipping 50x, read my magazine, and eat breakfast. Sometimes, I don't always do all of that!
Running is my favorite, by far. Time alone in nature, or time before work to listen to a podcast while getting my body active and outside is so nice. But incorporating a longer dog walk is also great
I do 10 squats and 5 push ups, focusing on form more than quantity. I picked these numbers bc they're not too strenuous but get the blood flowing!
Hi!I do 3 sun salutations as I get out of bed then I like to alternate between a bicycle ride if it’s nice out, a run or stretch/power yoga!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?