It depends. For me, I don’t have to do that much, I just think to myself “well done. You did it even though you didn’t really want to and because of that you will soon be a better person”. You might watch you favourite tv show or movie, or have your favourite snack, it doesn’t really matter. Just do what makes you feel happy and accomplished.
Usually I try to find an activity that I really enjoy to do, like going to a drive-in movie or cooking my favourite dinner that night. I prefer activities that I can do with a friend or with my husband, so that I can reward myself with a good time instead of something material.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?