I would imagine either strength training or something like Yoga. A strengthening activity will ge great for your joint health e.g ankles to help prevent injury. Yoga would involve both strenthening and increasing flexibility.
I think you could do the horizontal bop. JK! It seems like you exercise a lot. Perhaps something outside that is relaxing and off your feet, like kayaking?
Stretch and yoga. Im not a big fan of dancing. But when its time for dance I'll take a lil stretch at the beginning and yoga at the end of it
Walking warms up the body & assist with deeper stretching which can increase flexability. I would also recommend planks to increase upper body strength for lifts.
Kickboxing : a lot of dance skills are used in kickboxing such as flexibility (to reach high with your feet e.g.), cardio, strength, core. Plus it is just great!!
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?