I would imagine either strength training or something like Yoga. A strengthening activity will ge great for your joint health e.g ankles to help prevent injury. Yoga would involve both strenthening and increasing flexibility.
I think you could do the horizontal bop. JK! It seems like you exercise a lot. Perhaps something outside that is relaxing and off your feet, like kayaking?
Stretch and yoga. Im not a big fan of dancing. But when its time for dance I'll take a lil stretch at the beginning and yoga at the end of it
Walking warms up the body & assist with deeper stretching which can increase flexability. I would also recommend planks to increase upper body strength for lifts.
Kickboxing : a lot of dance skills are used in kickboxing such as flexibility (to reach high with your feet e.g.), cardio, strength, core. Plus it is just great!!
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?