I would imagine either strength training or something like Yoga. A strengthening activity will ge great for your joint health e.g ankles to help prevent injury. Yoga would involve both strenthening and increasing flexibility.
I think you could do the horizontal bop. JK! It seems like you exercise a lot. Perhaps something outside that is relaxing and off your feet, like kayaking?
Stretch and yoga. Im not a big fan of dancing. But when its time for dance I'll take a lil stretch at the beginning and yoga at the end of it
Walking warms up the body & assist with deeper stretching which can increase flexability. I would also recommend planks to increase upper body strength for lifts.
Kickboxing : a lot of dance skills are used in kickboxing such as flexibility (to reach high with your feet e.g.), cardio, strength, core. Plus it is just great!!
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.