I would imagine either strength training or something like Yoga. A strengthening activity will ge great for your joint health e.g ankles to help prevent injury. Yoga would involve both strenthening and increasing flexibility.
I think you could do the horizontal bop. JK! It seems like you exercise a lot. Perhaps something outside that is relaxing and off your feet, like kayaking?
Stretch and yoga. Im not a big fan of dancing. But when its time for dance I'll take a lil stretch at the beginning and yoga at the end of it
Walking warms up the body & assist with deeper stretching which can increase flexability. I would also recommend planks to increase upper body strength for lifts.
Kickboxing : a lot of dance skills are used in kickboxing such as flexibility (to reach high with your feet e.g.), cardio, strength, core. Plus it is just great!!
- What kind of exercises have helped you workout without getting too sweaty but still feel the burn?
- I have a hard time getting out of bed on the mornings my husband doesn’t have to get up— how do I leave the cuddles and blanket warmth to get up and at ‘em?
- How do you keep motivated?
- Are there any little things you do that make you feel great?
- What are some easy to do exercises (at home) that are also great for calorie burning?
- How do you convince yourself to go work out even when you don’t feel like it?
- I’m trying to do some kind of exercise every day. Can cleaning (3 hours) count as exercise ? What about reaching 10,000 steps? Do I still need to do some more “traditional” exercise ?
- How do you make smart choices for your health?
- What kind of low-intensity workouts do you enjoy?
- Sometimes I don’t have time for a full-fledged workout so I do just push-ups and crunch-ups. Is that okay?