I have a knee problem and what I do every day is sit on a chair for about 20 minutes and raise up my leg and bend my knee and I do 10 sets rest and then continue. Before bed I massage my knee.
I went to physical therapy when I hurt my knee. They had me use light weights around my ankles. Utube has a number of different exercises you can do at home.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?