I have a knee problem and what I do every day is sit on a chair for about 20 minutes and raise up my leg and bend my knee and I do 10 sets rest and then continue. Before bed I massage my knee.
I went to physical therapy when I hurt my knee. They had me use light weights around my ankles. Utube has a number of different exercises you can do at home.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?