You need to spend time and energy in proportion between the activities to keep the balance.
For example, If you are to spend 30 minutes on the treadmill. You should have to do 21 minutes of weight-lifting
Running in the morning helps me to start the day with energy, while weight lifting allows me to get rid of stress after a long working day.
Well I don’t run, right now I am not capable of doing that. I like comporting now and then some HIIT workout sessions at a form of cardio
Basílio Da Mota
No recuerdo haber salido a correr nunca a la par que levantaba peso, principalmente porque correr no me gusta, pero no creo que sea realmente difícil hacer un día una cosa y otro la otra
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?