Well I don’t run, right now I am not capable of doing that. I like comporting now and then some HIIT workout sessions at a form of cardio
Bas Lio Q.
No recuerdo haber salido a correr nunca a la par que levantaba peso, principalmente porque correr no me gusta, pero no creo que sea realmente difícil hacer un día una cosa y otro la otra
You need to spend time and energy in proportion between the activities to keep the balance.
For example, If you are to spend 30 minutes on the treadmill. You should have to do 21 minutes of weight-lifting
Running in the morning helps me to start the day with energy, while weight lifting allows me to get rid of stress after a long working day.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?