Well I don’t run, right now I am not capable of doing that. I like comporting now and then some HIIT workout sessions at a form of cardio
Bas Lio Q.
No recuerdo haber salido a correr nunca a la par que levantaba peso, principalmente porque correr no me gusta, pero no creo que sea realmente difícil hacer un día una cosa y otro la otra
You need to spend time and energy in proportion between the activities to keep the balance.
For example, If you are to spend 30 minutes on the treadmill. You should have to do 21 minutes of weight-lifting
Running in the morning helps me to start the day with energy, while weight lifting allows me to get rid of stress after a long working day.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?