I just make a oatmeal drink or eat a banana before workout if I’m really hungry. But usually I work out after I wake up so I normally don’t eat before exercising
Hemp powder is a great *vegan* complete protein source! You can put it in pancakes or in a smoothie with lots of chia and hemp seed 🙂
Peanut and dates nutrition bar or healthy amazeballs made with several healthier alternatives such as soy milk, date syrup, oat flour instead of high fat and high sugar ingredients
A great, light meal to eat about 20-30 minutes before your work out is vegan yogurt (I like Chobani’s non-dairy yogurt brand! Best texture out of most) with some granola & nuts. Gives you a protein & energy boost but light enough to not weigh down your workout.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?