I just make a oatmeal drink or eat a banana before workout if I’m really hungry. But usually I work out after I wake up so I normally don’t eat before exercising
Hemp powder is a great *vegan* complete protein source! You can put it in pancakes or in a smoothie with lots of chia and hemp seed 🙂
Peanut and dates nutrition bar or healthy amazeballs made with several healthier alternatives such as soy milk, date syrup, oat flour instead of high fat and high sugar ingredients
A great, light meal to eat about 20-30 minutes before your work out is vegan yogurt (I like Chobani’s non-dairy yogurt brand! Best texture out of most) with some granola & nuts. Gives you a protein & energy boost but light enough to not weigh down your workout.
- How do you keep to your exercise routine when life is extra stressful?
- What do you do about your exercise routine when you’re sick?
- Do you enjoy the process of completing your habits? Or are they a chore?
- What if you hate exercise, what do you do? I am also not the kind of person to dance around by myself. Any suggestions?
- Does it help to set goals or build habits?
- What helps you to get out of bed easiest?
- How many days a week is good to exercise?
- How do you handle marking the exercise habit if you exercise every two days, or if you take rest days?
- How long does it take before exercise starts getting easier?
- Is weight the consuming thought that makes you believe you need exercise or is the continuous good energy you feel after you complete a exercise routine you thought previously you couldn’t?