I just make a oatmeal drink or eat a banana before workout if I’m really hungry. But usually I work out after I wake up so I normally don’t eat before exercising
Hemp powder is a great *vegan* complete protein source! You can put it in pancakes or in a smoothie with lots of chia and hemp seed 🙂
Peanut and dates nutrition bar or healthy amazeballs made with several healthier alternatives such as soy milk, date syrup, oat flour instead of high fat and high sugar ingredients
A great, light meal to eat about 20-30 minutes before your work out is vegan yogurt (I like Chobani’s non-dairy yogurt brand! Best texture out of most) with some granola & nuts. Gives you a protein & energy boost but light enough to not weigh down your workout.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?