I just make a oatmeal drink or eat a banana before workout if I’m really hungry. But usually I work out after I wake up so I normally don’t eat before exercising
Hemp powder is a great *vegan* complete protein source! You can put it in pancakes or in a smoothie with lots of chia and hemp seed 🙂
Peanut and dates nutrition bar or healthy amazeballs made with several healthier alternatives such as soy milk, date syrup, oat flour instead of high fat and high sugar ingredients
A great, light meal to eat about 20-30 minutes before your work out is vegan yogurt (I like Chobani’s non-dairy yogurt brand! Best texture out of most) with some granola & nuts. Gives you a protein & energy boost but light enough to not weigh down your workout.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.