Yes, I found more difficult to workout on weekends. I guess house cleaning and chores count as move but not as average exercise.
Em Lio P.
Yes I think it’s harder to excercise on weekends because weekends don’t have the regular Mon to Fri routines. So it’s easier to include the excerise routine to weekdays
I find it difficult to keep up the routine on the weekends. I decided to just do the exercise portion right when I wake up so I can keep up my progress.
I don’t consider cleaning and outside work exercise. I consider exercise as a special time that you put aside to help your body become stronger. Push ups build arm muscle. Running builds leg muscles. Etc.
Good luck on your journey!
It depends on the type of household chores. I found that sweeping and mopping to uptempo music while dancing is great cardio
I don’t think chores are exercise and honestly I have a harder time working out on school mornings because I’m always so tired and just want to sleep those extra 7 minutes.
- How do you keep to your exercise routine when life is extra stressful?
- What do you do about your exercise routine when you’re sick?
- Do you enjoy the process of completing your habits? Or are they a chore?
- What if you hate exercise, what do you do? I am also not the kind of person to dance around by myself. Any suggestions?
- Does it help to set goals or build habits?
- What helps you to get out of bed easiest?
- How many days a week is good to exercise?
- How do you handle marking the exercise habit if you exercise every two days, or if you take rest days?
- How long does it take before exercise starts getting easier?
- Is weight the consuming thought that makes you believe you need exercise or is the continuous good energy you feel after you complete a exercise routine you thought previously you couldn’t?