It depends on the type of household chores. I found that sweeping and mopping to uptempo music while dancing is great cardio
- How do I keep motivated while in pain? Pain makes me so sad and not wanting to do anything.
- How do you get yourself to wake up early enough in the morning to exercise?
- Sticking with the exercise habit is difficult for me, because it seems to take so long to see the results of my efforts. I know I depend on instant gratification too much, how can I get over that or maybe even use that to my advantage to stay motivated?
- What is your intensity level when exercising?
- What are the best ways to reduce and eliminate belly, abdominal, and thigh fat?
Yes I think it’s harder to excercise on weekends because weekends don’t have the regular Mon to Fri routines. So it’s easier to include the excerise routine to weekdays
Yes, I found more difficult to workout on weekends. I guess house cleaning and chores count as move but not as average exercise.
I find it difficult to keep up the routine on the weekends. I decided to just do the exercise portion right when I wake up so I can keep up my progress.
I don’t consider cleaning and outside work exercise. I consider exercise as a special time that you put aside to help your body become stronger. Push ups build arm muscle. Running builds leg muscles. Etc.
Good luck on your journey!
I don’t think chores are exercise and honestly I have a harder time working out on school mornings because I’m always so tired and just want to sleep those extra 7 minutes.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?