It depends on the type of household chores. I found that sweeping and mopping to uptempo music while dancing is great cardio
Yes I think it’s harder to excercise on weekends because weekends don’t have the regular Mon to Fri routines. So it’s easier to include the excerise routine to weekdays
Yes, I found more difficult to workout on weekends. I guess house cleaning and chores count as move but not as average exercise.
I find it difficult to keep up the routine on the weekends. I decided to just do the exercise portion right when I wake up so I can keep up my progress.
I don’t consider cleaning and outside work exercise. I consider exercise as a special time that you put aside to help your body become stronger. Push ups build arm muscle. Running builds leg muscles. Etc.
Good luck on your journey!
I don’t think chores are exercise and honestly I have a harder time working out on school mornings because I’m always so tired and just want to sleep those extra 7 minutes.
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?