I like the DFTD and Glitterbox podcast … minimal talk from the DJ… the BPM is just right for treadmill and bikework and the groove is flowing 👍👍😀😀
Yes! The best type of music to listen to is music that motivates you to get moving upbeat music is the best to listen to pop music as well!
L O G.
I listen to K-Pop when I work out, because it makes me feel energized and I will run longer. I love K-Pop, so it makes me happy and I don't think of how tired I am. My favorite songs to run to are Angel or Devil by TXT, New Rules by TXT, or Blood, Sweat, and Tears by BTS.
Yes! I like to listen to music that gets me pumped for the workout so I tend to listen to my favorite songs or songs which have an inspirational meaning behind them but with a good beat
I usually listen to podcasts. I have a couple that I reserve only for workouts, so it's a nice treat and a good motivator to work out!
I listen to music when exercising. Something up beat and energetic, to keep my motivation up. Because I try to find something that fits me best, I often listen to more metal/rock music.
The genre depends on the exercise. For running I tend to listen to songs with a similar pace to the one I aim to run (eg 170 rpm).
My favorite exercise is yoga and dance. I don’t put on my own music because I’ll go to a class or do a video. Yoga has more calming music while dance has more upbeat music like pop, hip hop, etc. In the past when I’ve done workouts like running or going to the gym I also liked hip hop or dance music to get me going.
Yes I always listen to motivational music when I'm in the gym or exercising. I live my life through music so as soon as I hear something upbeat and happy and has a good rhythm I can't help but move and it makes it much more enjoyable. Beyonce, fall out boy, chase and status among others are always great to exercise to!
I like 70's Disco, like ABBA, The BeeGees, Andy Gibb, Blondie and early 80's rock and hair bands – anything with a good, strong beat that keeps me moving.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴