I like the DFTD and Glitterbox podcast … minimal talk from the DJ… the BPM is just right for treadmill and bikework and the groove is flowing 👍👍😀😀
Yes! The best type of music to listen to is music that motivates you to get moving upbeat music is the best to listen to pop music as well!
L O G.
I listen to K-Pop when I work out, because it makes me feel energized and I will run longer. I love K-Pop, so it makes me happy and I don't think of how tired I am. My favorite songs to run to are Angel or Devil by TXT, New Rules by TXT, or Blood, Sweat, and Tears by BTS.
Yes! I like to listen to music that gets me pumped for the workout so I tend to listen to my favorite songs or songs which have an inspirational meaning behind them but with a good beat
I usually listen to podcasts. I have a couple that I reserve only for workouts, so it's a nice treat and a good motivator to work out!
I listen to music when exercising. Something up beat and energetic, to keep my motivation up. Because I try to find something that fits me best, I often listen to more metal/rock music.
The genre depends on the exercise. For running I tend to listen to songs with a similar pace to the one I aim to run (eg 170 rpm).
My favorite exercise is yoga and dance. I don’t put on my own music because I’ll go to a class or do a video. Yoga has more calming music while dance has more upbeat music like pop, hip hop, etc. In the past when I’ve done workouts like running or going to the gym I also liked hip hop or dance music to get me going.
Yes I always listen to motivational music when I'm in the gym or exercising. I live my life through music so as soon as I hear something upbeat and happy and has a good rhythm I can't help but move and it makes it much more enjoyable. Beyonce, fall out boy, chase and status among others are always great to exercise to!
I like 70's Disco, like ABBA, The BeeGees, Andy Gibb, Blondie and early 80's rock and hair bands – anything with a good, strong beat that keeps me moving.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.