I wake up with a bottle of water near my bed. Look at the app and when offered I try the breakfast suggestions. Such as the protein milkshake, it was delicious I would have never thought about making that before. Also I’m excited to workout with the help of this app. It motivates me to focus on my goals.
For me, the morning is very important time of day. Get it right, and I typically have a very satisfying day. I like to have some quiet time first thing. I have water as per the program, then I kind of allow myself to come out of the sleep state. It takes me I think more time to transition from sleeping to waking than most. Don't get me wrong. I wake up early. It just takes me time to get into the day.
I also watch some form of entertainment. Usually film or TV, or even YouTube. This is because I am in the entertainment field, and it does get my day rolling. Meditation. Exercising. Walking the dog. Forgot about the morning pages!
Then a great breakfast! Then I use the exercise to decide upon the 3 most important tasks to get done!
The morning routine is still getting honed, but these are the highlights.
I'm walking the dog and riding my bike to work (30-35 mins).
I had these routines before I started with fabulous 😁
If u want u can make ur workouts longer through the days if u want it does get me tired but it does get me focused through the day
I do plunge and Sauna after
I feel good energized and ready to start m y day
My morning routine is pretty simple: I wake up at 5:15, warm up some water, let that heat up while I brush my teeth and scrape my tongue, drink 30 oz of warm water while reading, start the coffee maker, stretch while it’s brewing, and then I enjoy a cup of coffee before the kids wake up.
Also: Netflix has a fireplace video that I put on every morning to set a relaxing space for myself.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?