- How do you celebrate after a workout to help ingrain the habit?
- How can i stay on routine working shifts
- How can I lose weight without it coming back?
- How to quit some bad habit and stay out of it completely ?
- This is a question about nutrition. If you practice Intermittent Fasting, how do you eat a good breakfast?
I'm walking the dog and riding my bike to work (30-35 mins).
I had these routines before I started with fabulous 😁
My morning routine is pretty simple: I wake up at 5:15, warm up some water, let that heat up while I brush my teeth and scrape my tongue, drink 30 oz of warm water while reading, start the coffee maker, stretch while it’s brewing, and then I enjoy a cup of coffee before the kids wake up.
Also: Netflix has a fireplace video that I put on every morning to set a relaxing space for myself.
For me, the morning is very important time of day. Get it right, and I typically have a very satisfying day. I like to have some quiet time first thing. I have water as per the program, then I kind of allow myself to come out of the sleep state. It takes me I think more time to transition from sleeping to waking than most. Don't get me wrong. I wake up early. It just takes me time to get into the day.
I also watch some form of entertainment. Usually film or TV, or even YouTube. This is because I am in the entertainment field, and it does get my day rolling. Meditation. Exercising. Walking the dog. Forgot about the morning pages!
Then a great breakfast! Then I use the exercise to decide upon the 3 most important tasks to get done!
The morning routine is still getting honed, but these are the highlights.
I wake up with a bottle of water near my bed. Look at the app and when offered I try the breakfast suggestions. Such as the protein milkshake, it was delicious I would have never thought about making that before. Also I’m excited to workout with the help of this app. It motivates me to focus on my goals.
If u want u can make ur workouts longer through the days if u want it does get me tired but it does get me focused through the day
I do plunge and Sauna after
I feel good energized and ready to start m y day
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?