You have to want to do it, then you'll find a way, to make space for it. Believe me, I know what's the difference between saying I want to do something and actually wanting that thing. If the obstacle is not in your head, then you will float over it, like a snowflake on the wings of the winter wind. I'm cheering for you, to be able to overcome whatever burdens come along the way. My mornings are happier since I'm doing the morning routine every day. Start in your head, then make your actions follow.
Have a beautiful day 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?