You have to want to do it, then you'll find a way, to make space for it. Believe me, I know what's the difference between saying I want to do something and actually wanting that thing. If the obstacle is not in your head, then you will float over it, like a snowflake on the wings of the winter wind. I'm cheering for you, to be able to overcome whatever burdens come along the way. My mornings are happier since I'm doing the morning routine every day. Start in your head, then make your actions follow.
Have a beautiful day 🙂
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?