My workouts are defined by one thing, lack of money.
Therefore; no equipment, no gym, no pretty workout attire, etc.
I just turn on a YouTube video from Cassey Ho's Blogilates channel and follow along according to my capability.
She's very encouraging and makes the process either fun, challenging, or rejuvenating.
That's my recommendation. So if you have a workout/yoga mat for stability. You can get to it. 💁🏻♀️ All the best! 👍🏼
Left kicks, right kicks, front kicks
Curls (if you have dumbbells, I do dips when I don't)
Standing obliques (like crunches)
I also have this lovely app called 8fit that provides more high energy workouts that are customizable to your fitness level. Enjoy!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?