My workouts are defined by one thing, lack of money.
Therefore; no equipment, no gym, no pretty workout attire, etc.
I just turn on a YouTube video from Cassey Ho's Blogilates channel and follow along according to my capability.
She's very encouraging and makes the process either fun, challenging, or rejuvenating.
That's my recommendation. So if you have a workout/yoga mat for stability. You can get to it. 💁🏻♀️ All the best! 👍🏼
Left kicks, right kicks, front kicks
Curls (if you have dumbbells, I do dips when I don't)
Standing obliques (like crunches)
I also have this lovely app called 8fit that provides more high energy workouts that are customizable to your fitness level. Enjoy!
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?