Yoga can be the center of all exercises. Just repeate some basic actions even for 1 minute and mostly you will get excited and do more but if not it's ok. Goal is just to start and make it every day even if we talk about seconds. When you start everyday after those 10s anything starts happening :))
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?