Hello. Where I live there is no gym. I workout at home at 4 am. Just do not think about it. I like it more at home because you can do what feels good for you. I do not think that it is so much about motivation. It is more about just doing it and ignoring the lazyness and most importantly, being aware of the benefits that you get for a small sacrifice. Good luck
Id Lio C.
I usually work out at home so I just put my mat right beside my bed and say to myself that I should workout now if I want to accomplish my goals, that works for me. If you want to go to the gym I recommend going with someone else so you two get inspired by the other
Sans O C.
I usually had someone to help me and tag along with me not like a trainer but a friend and I have an alarm for when I go and if I dont feel like it I put my phone down and breathe for 2 minutes and tell myself to go and keep pushing and I go with a friend
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴