In order to push ups start slow steady your body like plank positon for starters you can bend your knee push down then up do as long as needed until you feel comfartable doing a normal push ups it will take time a tip wotld try to practice/challsnge yourself to do a proper pushup start with 1 today 2 tomorrow and so on hope this helps
Nayeli S F.
First, you get on your hands and feet on the floor or wherever you are performing your push up. Next, you make sure your torso and body are straightened, as well as your arms. Then, bend your elbows 90 degrees so you are closer to the floor. Make sure to keep you torso and legs straightened out during this. Finally, straighten out your arms again so you are elevated off of the floor again and repeat! If this doesn’t help look to wiki how.com for a tutorial with pictures!
push ups are actually a lot harder than people think and may take a while to build up strength but starting with wall push ups and working your way lower can help
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?