Hey my name is Luna, for stretching back and knees I recommend squats for your knees and for a stretch arched position would be a great back stretch! An arched position is where you lay on your stomach and have your hands on the ground straightened. This looks like a cat stretching. I hope this helped!
Always check with a trainer or doctor. But for me, when starting new, you will want to focus on body weight exercises like planks for your back. Then form for your knees, such as placing all your body weight on the heel when attempting a squat. Try this first by using a bed or chair. Sir then push off with using only your knees. This will lessen the weight on your knees and help with your form.
I’m sorry, I don’t know any. But I’m sure there are many websites that have step- by- step exercises for the back and knees!😁
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?