Make it a habit. Just for few minutes if not hours. Don't miss a single day. Exercise both mind and the body.
The best part i like is ..it having complete set of excersize
Having a trigger, such as the sound the app makes when it the exercise part of the ritual.
Then, while training, focusing on the music while exercising makes completing it seamless.
At last, rewarding yourself usualy is a great way to associate that habit with something positive; wich, with time, you'll desire to exercise regulary.
That was useful here (These are the basic principles of the book The Power of Habit -> Cue -> Routine -> Reward). Hope it may be of some help.
I'm used to it.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?