Make it a habit. Just for few minutes if not hours. Don't miss a single day. Exercise both mind and the body.
The best part i like is ..it having complete set of excersize
Having a trigger, such as the sound the app makes when it the exercise part of the ritual.
Then, while training, focusing on the music while exercising makes completing it seamless.
At last, rewarding yourself usualy is a great way to associate that habit with something positive; wich, with time, you'll desire to exercise regulary.
That was useful here (These are the basic principles of the book The Power of Habit -> Cue -> Routine -> Reward). Hope it may be of some help.
I'm used to it.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?