Make it a habit. Just for few minutes if not hours. Don't miss a single day. Exercise both mind and the body.
The best part i like is ..it having complete set of excersize
Having a trigger, such as the sound the app makes when it the exercise part of the ritual.
Then, while training, focusing on the music while exercising makes completing it seamless.
At last, rewarding yourself usualy is a great way to associate that habit with something positive; wich, with time, you'll desire to exercise regulary.
That was useful here (These are the basic principles of the book The Power of Habit -> Cue -> Routine -> Reward). Hope it may be of some help.
I'm used to it.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?