- How do you remember your to-do list during the day?
- Where do you make a note of your to-do list?
- Fabulous suggests we do our to-do lists on paper, but wouldn’t an app be so much easier? We already carry our phones with us everywhere so you’re less likely to lose it, and they’re easier to maintain. What do you guys think? Do you prefer digital to-do lists?
- How do you get yourself motivated to exercise?
- How do you make sure you don’t forget to do your to do list?
Generally I'm motivated by seeing everything as a chance of self improvement and something to learn from. It also helps when I remember that with every step I take I am able to move away from the person I was at a time where I truly hated myself and the situation I was in.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?