Sometimes by not pushing myself to do a 2 hour routine. Maybe it’s too much at that time of day and replacing some habits to an other time of the day.
Just drink water. One at a time with a break to sit at the kitchen table and drink coffee for 30 min.
Also, for waking up. I just make sure I wake up within a timespan of 30 minutes everyday. I have a fitbit that makes it easier, waking me up in a moment where it's best for me.
** sorry for my English, i’m not good enough at English**❤️❤️
For example "I feel great today!" might work for others, but I don't see it helping me.
I also split related habits into their own routines. My morning routine included productivity stuff, but I split that into its own Deep Work routine that I start when I sit down at my work desk.
That way I can keep my morning routine dedicated to waking up and feeling ready for the day, and I'm not associating work with my morning routine.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?