I like having a similar or the same routine every day. Although, any routine will have changes made to it. Your surroundings change, and you have to adapt your routines. But, all in all, I like having the same every day, with slight changes when needed.
I like to keep a consistent routine, it sets me up for the day without having to think about it, especially when I have just woken up and need a while to be able to get my brain warmed up
I switch it up according toy environment and how I am feeling physically. For example, if I have a back pain, I still do the exercises but do with a slightly lower impact or stretches instead of push ups.
- Do you stretch before you exercise?
- Which kind of sport seems to have the biggest “wake-up” effect?
- I can’t wake up early, I always get out o bed at 9. How can I get the motivation to be up at 6?
- When is the best time of day for you to exercise?
- I am having trouble keeping up with my gym routine. How do you motivate yourself to exercise??
- Is HIIT really useful?
- I feel I am quite weak, be it my upper body strength, my spine or even my legs for that matter. I have never been much into sports, took up cycling a few years ago but discontinued and I find it hard to run even 3km. How should I build up my exercise routine so that I feel energetic all day and also have the strength to run a 10k, participate in marathons or even play a physical sport like soccer for over an hour? I believe the strength will also help me mentally more present and feel alive.
- What is the best leg training routine you could do in the morning?
- Is 50 push-ups a good amount?
- What do you do for exercise in the morning?