I like having a similar or the same routine every day. Although, any routine will have changes made to it. Your surroundings change, and you have to adapt your routines. But, all in all, I like having the same every day, with slight changes when needed.
I like to keep a consistent routine, it sets me up for the day without having to think about it, especially when I have just woken up and need a while to be able to get my brain warmed up
I switch it up according toy environment and how I am feeling physically. For example, if I have a back pain, I still do the exercises but do with a slightly lower impact or stretches instead of push ups.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?