In these situations I just choose few minutes work-out or dance to some songs (it should also improve mood). Sometimes I choose only 2 excercises and do them in 20 repeats. When I was younger, I was working out that way and it worked somehow.
Excercise first thing in the morning, when day just started. Try different types of exercise and choose something you really like. Find someone who appreciate your beginnings. Think about exercise as love and care about yourself. You deserve it.
When you get up in the morning do a quick light exercise so it wakes you up and you don't need to worry about it for the rest of the day.
Steff R35 N.
You are never too busy to exercise. It’s always on you and how you decide to manage your time and whether you make it or not for exercising. When i feel too tired, I used that alone to just get up and go do it without over thinking it. The more I don’t want to do it, the harder the challenge is for myself to do it
L Onard C.
Put on some upbeat music. Do a shorter routine as opposed to long workout if you're running short on time. Just dance away for 5 to 7 minutes.
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?