In these situations I just choose few minutes work-out or dance to some songs (it should also improve mood). Sometimes I choose only 2 excercises and do them in 20 repeats. When I was younger, I was working out that way and it worked somehow.
Excercise first thing in the morning, when day just started. Try different types of exercise and choose something you really like. Find someone who appreciate your beginnings. Think about exercise as love and care about yourself. You deserve it.
When you get up in the morning do a quick light exercise so it wakes you up and you don't need to worry about it for the rest of the day.
Steff R35 N.
You are never too busy to exercise. It’s always on you and how you decide to manage your time and whether you make it or not for exercising. When i feel too tired, I used that alone to just get up and go do it without over thinking it. The more I don’t want to do it, the harder the challenge is for myself to do it
L Onard C.
Put on some upbeat music. Do a shorter routine as opposed to long workout if you're running short on time. Just dance away for 5 to 7 minutes.
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?