- What exercises are good for the mornings?
- Do you focus on one body part or the whole body?
- What time should I do my stretches?
- Do you have any good exercises for stretching hip flexors? Or for stretching your back and shoulders?
- Exercise is not going well with my habit system, what can I do to instill this habit?
I, personally, hold a stretch between 15-20 seconds
For me it’s also the type of a tretch and the intention behind.
Most stretches I do last 20 seconds. I want to become more flexible so stretches that are at the limit of my capacity will be shorter… like 5 seconds. I do not want to hurt myself.
For me it’s also important to take at least 1 deep breath while stretching.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?