I, personally, hold a stretch between 15-20 seconds
For me it’s also the type of a tretch and the intention behind.
Most stretches I do last 20 seconds. I want to become more flexible so stretches that are at the limit of my capacity will be shorter… like 5 seconds. I do not want to hurt myself.
For me it’s also important to take at least 1 deep breath while stretching.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?