I exercise at least once a day. I try to do a stretch and workout in the morning. Sometimes it is yoga and a workout or just stretching. At noon I like to take a short 15 minute walk.
Usually or twice, in the morning I start with my squats and a few exercises then later I might walk to the store or dance throughout the day
I normally exercise for 10 minutes in the mornings then at least a 30 minute workout or run or both in the afternoon and sometimes I go on a walk or run in the evenings so 2 to 3 times a day
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?