El Sio S.
Commit to a pair of dumbbells. Ten killos each will give great progress. You can target legs, chest, shoulders, biceps, back and triceps with them. Just look up exercises with them online and find ones that best fit your routine.
You can try using the 7 minutes exercise, given in the fabulous only, (it's in the make me fabulous section) or you can try doing a little yoga too, its good for the body and will also calm your mind. Hope, the answer is helpful. 🙂
Hi! Some of the exercises that I’ve trie do are wall sits, push ups, planks, tricep push-ups, and jogging! Hope this helps!
Depending on your goals, you could try hundreds of workouts. I have an app called Workout For Women and there are other physical activity apps that you could try, but this app customizes seven minute daily workouts based on your goals and weight. I have another app called Zombies, Run where you can customize the time or distance of a jog or run and it will tell you a story during the work out that you are actually a part of. It's really interesting! At least, it got me into running. Due to Covid they have actually started at-home workout episodes so that you don't have to run or jog every day.
I think you can try some dance but if you need to excersice then just do some simple squats it will make you sweat very quickly and it will be a good exersice for our legs too
You should try some workouts on YouTube, I use MadFit workouts. I have seen results in 1 week. Make sure to do some cardio in your day.
Put on an upbeat song and dance around while you make your bed or breakfast, try 5mins or yoga or a walk around your block
I have chosen a simple YouTube video. If you choose different ones and maybe with different styles and length, then you can save them in a playlist and you will always have something ready.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴