Don’t do too much with it stretch a little but not a lot I have a torn meniscus and my knee doesn’t bend so it’s very hard. You just have to do light stretch’s and stuff and doing stretch’s will burn calories also if you cut back on some foods that are high in calories will do it too
I am not an expert but I had problems with my knee during stretches and excersice. Here is my experience: 1. First of all avoid all the kind of lunges! This move really put pressure on your knee and make it worse. 2. My physician told me do this exercise daily to strengthen my knee muscles and help my knee moves easier; sit on the chair and bring your knee up until it become parallel with floor, and keep it for like 20 or 30 sec and then 10 second rest and then continue. Do this for like 5 minute a day and you will see the improvement. Good luck:*
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?