Alternatively, integrate it into your commute. Can you run to work? Cycle? Think about when you get there – can you shower and change?
I found that exercise is also a matter of opinion
While one person may think there isn’t enough time. Another could.
I found it most effective to do some sort of exercise first thing in the morning before I begin anything else. I started with 20 jumping jacks and before I knew it I could do 50 with ease.
I am also stretching throughout the day for just a few seconds.
Minutes daily. It could be a run or an intense non stop 10 minute workout. It’s about getting moving. Sometimes also joining a gym with classes helps too
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?