Honestly yeah, don't worry too much about that. You might get a bit of a cramp doing it that way but there really isn't anything awful that'll happen.
Yes but if you are not used to doing them or you overdo it you could make yourself sick. I find it is better to do a quick workout before breakfast or a big workout about an hour or more after breakfast.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?