Set small goals and do your best to accomplish those
Being grateful also helps bring me back to my why.
I would like to know what you do
I play music in the house when I want to focus on getting something done (painting a room, purging junk).
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Set short goals first, and suddenly you’re tackling bigger projects.
Since I love music and singing, it helps me too, so I'll listen to it, especially the ones with I-will-never-give-up kind of lyrics and lately I'm in love with German songs, Elif Demirezer is my favorite singer. Sometime I'll watch some motivational or lifestyle videos on youtube.
Those 3 activities really help me!
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?