I play music in the house when I want to focus on getting something done (painting a room, purging junk).
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Set short goals first, and suddenly you’re tackling bigger projects.
- What kind of exercises do you do in the morning?
- What exercise makes you happy and excited to start moving?
- Should I first stretch my muscles after waking up? And what morning exercises can you recommend to do within the first 20 minutes of getting out of bed?
- Which short (max 10 min) yoga/ stretching routine do you recommend to do first thing in the morning?
- Most times I am too tired at the moment to exercise… What would be easy light things I could do??
Set small goals and do your best to accomplish those
Being grateful also helps bring me back to my why.
Since I love music and singing, it helps me too, so I'll listen to it, especially the ones with I-will-never-give-up kind of lyrics and lately I'm in love with German songs, Elif Demirezer is my favorite singer. Sometime I'll watch some motivational or lifestyle videos on youtube.
Those 3 activities really help me!
I would like to know what you do
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?