I play music in the house when I want to focus on getting something done (painting a room, purging junk).
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Set short goals first, and suddenly you’re tackling bigger projects.
- How long are your abs workout sessions?
- What do you do when you have a regular exercise routine (say 20 min in the morning and evening) but you suddenly have other priorities and deadlines that need the extra time? For example exams, presentations etc.
- How do you increase your run time when you’ve put on a significant amount of weight. I know running will help, but it just feels so frustrating and I have no frame of reference for what is “good” in running anymore.
- What’s the hardest part? Starting, sustaining or achieving?
- What apps do you use for exercise? And do you exercise in the morning or later in the day?
Set small goals and do your best to accomplish those
Being grateful also helps bring me back to my why.
Since I love music and singing, it helps me too, so I'll listen to it, especially the ones with I-will-never-give-up kind of lyrics and lately I'm in love with German songs, Elif Demirezer is my favorite singer. Sometime I'll watch some motivational or lifestyle videos on youtube.
Those 3 activities really help me!
I would like to know what you do
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?