Set small goals and do your best to accomplish those
Being grateful also helps bring me back to my why.
I would like to know what you do
I play music in the house when I want to focus on getting something done (painting a room, purging junk).
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Set short goals first, and suddenly you’re tackling bigger projects.
Since I love music and singing, it helps me too, so I'll listen to it, especially the ones with I-will-never-give-up kind of lyrics and lately I'm in love with German songs, Elif Demirezer is my favorite singer. Sometime I'll watch some motivational or lifestyle videos on youtube.
Those 3 activities really help me!
- How do you keep to your exercise routine when life is extra stressful?
- What do you do about your exercise routine when you’re sick?
- Do you enjoy the process of completing your habits? Or are they a chore?
- What if you hate exercise, what do you do? I am also not the kind of person to dance around by myself. Any suggestions?
- Does it help to set goals or build habits?
- What helps you to get out of bed easiest?
- How many days a week is good to exercise?
- How do you handle marking the exercise habit if you exercise every two days, or if you take rest days?
- How long does it take before exercise starts getting easier?
- Is weight the consuming thought that makes you believe you need exercise or is the continuous good energy you feel after you complete a exercise routine you thought previously you couldn’t?