The only concern that I would have is that it's one repeated low effort motion. It might be good to do a little bit of a motion at higher speed: a quick dance, a light jog, or a few pushups. Really just anything with a little freer movement that feels less routine, if that makes any sense.
But that's just my thought!
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?