Sometimes I regain my motivation simply by taking a step back and observing the simple details of day-to-day life, for example looking into the sunrise even if you know it's going to be a cloudy day. Also, looking into memories sometimes helps (photos, past achievements etc)
Choosing a consistent time and place seems to be good. BUT if that doesn’t work, don’t give up. You can sneak in a short yoga video anywhere, anytime. One favorite I just discovered is a 13-minute video from Brett Larkin, Kundalini Morning Routine for Women.
Depends what you want to get motivated to do depending what the goals is. I suggest starting small with small tasks that will lead up to completing the big goal. Do those tasks for a while until they are habit then do more. I also find having an app like Fabulous or a goal planner in a journal is motivating because you really want to be able to tick it off and say yes i did it.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴