Fabulous has asked me to start with 8 min of low intensity exercise in the morning. This is something that I feel I can commit to. I have a 30 minute commute to work in the mornings so to wake up earlier to get in a longer workout is going to take some more drastic habit changes so this is what I'm starting out with. If I feel up to it after work I'll take my dog for a 20-30 min walk as well. I'm also on my feet all day at work.
I’m still doing the 10-minute routine in the morning, but I try and go swimming at least 3 times a day, where I spend between 45-90 minutes every session.
For my morning exercise I do a five minute stretch workout. I also then do an eight minute night Stretch in the… well the night aha. Buut I'm also a figure skater and an ice dancer so I tend to do 10ish minutes of cardio and 10ish minutes of muscle training and 10 minutes of something random in the evening which also helps me sleep. I use the 7m women app which has a load of great, different level workouts. I wish you all the best.
I only exercise for about seven or eight minutes per day. It doesn’t seem like a lot, but after three weeks or so I’m already feeling stronger, happier, and (if i’m honest) hotter 😉. I don’t think it’s always in everyone’s best interest to become a gym rat. That’s never worked for me. I think it’s just about getting moving and understanding that an active body is going to keep you feeling better, longer.
I excersise every second day for about 15-30 minutes, depending on what excersises I'm doing or how much time in the mornings I have.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?