Fabulous has asked me to start with 8 min of low intensity exercise in the morning. This is something that I feel I can commit to. I have a 30 minute commute to work in the mornings so to wake up earlier to get in a longer workout is going to take some more drastic habit changes so this is what I'm starting out with. If I feel up to it after work I'll take my dog for a 20-30 min walk as well. I'm also on my feet all day at work.
I’m still doing the 10-minute routine in the morning, but I try and go swimming at least 3 times a day, where I spend between 45-90 minutes every session.
For my morning exercise I do a five minute stretch workout. I also then do an eight minute night Stretch in the… well the night aha. Buut I'm also a figure skater and an ice dancer so I tend to do 10ish minutes of cardio and 10ish minutes of muscle training and 10 minutes of something random in the evening which also helps me sleep. I use the 7m women app which has a load of great, different level workouts. I wish you all the best.
I only exercise for about seven or eight minutes per day. It doesn’t seem like a lot, but after three weeks or so I’m already feeling stronger, happier, and (if i’m honest) hotter 😉. I don’t think it’s always in everyone’s best interest to become a gym rat. That’s never worked for me. I think it’s just about getting moving and understanding that an active body is going to keep you feeling better, longer.
I excersise every second day for about 15-30 minutes, depending on what excersises I'm doing or how much time in the mornings I have.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to