In the morning before breakfast I’m doing the 7+4 min workout proposed into Fabulous, in the afternoon at the gym TRX exercises
Yoga is great for that because you can control how strenuous the exercise gets much more easily than with other workouts. A quick paced walk or an easy walk with quick paced intervals is good too. I think it also depends on your body. I sweat really easily and I live in a hot climate so pretty much every exercise makes me sweat.
Every morning at 6 my dog wakes me up to go to the bathroom. Instead of just taking her out and coming back in, we go for a mile walk! It's easy to add on to something I already do in the morning!
I had spinal surgery so my physical therapy exercise was hanging upside down and doing like a crunch / pull up I love doing them whenever I get a chance
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?