In the morning before breakfast I’m doing the 7+4 min workout proposed into Fabulous, in the afternoon at the gym TRX exercises
Yoga is great for that because you can control how strenuous the exercise gets much more easily than with other workouts. A quick paced walk or an easy walk with quick paced intervals is good too. I think it also depends on your body. I sweat really easily and I live in a hot climate so pretty much every exercise makes me sweat.
Every morning at 6 my dog wakes me up to go to the bathroom. Instead of just taking her out and coming back in, we go for a mile walk! It's easy to add on to something I already do in the morning!
I had spinal surgery so my physical therapy exercise was hanging upside down and doing like a crunch / pull up I love doing them whenever I get a chance
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?