In the morning before breakfast I’m doing the 7+4 min workout proposed into Fabulous, in the afternoon at the gym TRX exercises
Yoga is great for that because you can control how strenuous the exercise gets much more easily than with other workouts. A quick paced walk or an easy walk with quick paced intervals is good too. I think it also depends on your body. I sweat really easily and I live in a hot climate so pretty much every exercise makes me sweat.
Every morning at 6 my dog wakes me up to go to the bathroom. Instead of just taking her out and coming back in, we go for a mile walk! It's easy to add on to something I already do in the morning!
I had spinal surgery so my physical therapy exercise was hanging upside down and doing like a crunch / pull up I love doing them whenever I get a chance
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?