In the morning before breakfast I’m doing the 7+4 min workout proposed into Fabulous, in the afternoon at the gym TRX exercises
Yoga is great for that because you can control how strenuous the exercise gets much more easily than with other workouts. A quick paced walk or an easy walk with quick paced intervals is good too. I think it also depends on your body. I sweat really easily and I live in a hot climate so pretty much every exercise makes me sweat.
Every morning at 6 my dog wakes me up to go to the bathroom. Instead of just taking her out and coming back in, we go for a mile walk! It's easy to add on to something I already do in the morning!
I had spinal surgery so my physical therapy exercise was hanging upside down and doing like a crunch / pull up I love doing them whenever I get a chance
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?