Hey ! i actually workout at nighttime so i reccommend you do whats best for you. Doesnt necessary have to be in the morning. Just, find the right time in which you enjoy
It depends how early you workout and if you do it after you shower you would be sweaty for school. But I’d say the afternoon is better otherwise or even both.
Exercise any time of day that works best for you. Wake up an extra 30 min early and keep up your routine. Or shift it to later in the day. Consistency and comfort are the most important!
I think you should try to do at least a little bit of excercise like a yoga routine or something in the morning so it gives you a kickstart! You can always do a larger excercise in the afternoon or evening!
Lo S T.
It is okay if you won't be able to do long exercise sessions, you can do some streching before you go to sleep at night or before going to school at morning.
Yes you can try a 5 or 10min routine ,that will still keep u energized if your to tired at the end of the day you won't be completely breaking your exercise routine
I'd try to keep it going in the morning . You can do it. Make it easy for yourself and set out your clothes, coffee, brekkie, etc. Keep the momentum going! You can do this! I believe in you! This is the way you are now. 😉
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?