Hey ! i actually workout at nighttime so i reccommend you do whats best for you. Doesnt necessary have to be in the morning. Just, find the right time in which you enjoy
It depends how early you workout and if you do it after you shower you would be sweaty for school. But I’d say the afternoon is better otherwise or even both.
Exercise any time of day that works best for you. Wake up an extra 30 min early and keep up your routine. Or shift it to later in the day. Consistency and comfort are the most important!
I think you should try to do at least a little bit of excercise like a yoga routine or something in the morning so it gives you a kickstart! You can always do a larger excercise in the afternoon or evening!
Lo S T.
It is okay if you won't be able to do long exercise sessions, you can do some streching before you go to sleep at night or before going to school at morning.
Yes you can try a 5 or 10min routine ,that will still keep u energized if your to tired at the end of the day you won't be completely breaking your exercise routine
I'd try to keep it going in the morning . You can do it. Make it easy for yourself and set out your clothes, coffee, brekkie, etc. Keep the momentum going! You can do this! I believe in you! This is the way you are now. 😉
- Any recommendations for easy and short exercises in the morning?
- How do you get out of bed when you’re so tired?
- Do you do the same exercise routine every day or do you mix it up?
- How quickly am I supposed to move from the minimum exercise to something more difficult? Is it okay if I’m still not inspired/motivated to step up my game after a month?
- Are you hydrated?
- What do you do when you just don’t feel like working out/exercising?
- What is your cue? What is your reward?
- What’s the appropriate amount of time to work out after eating?
- Is it better to do light exercise for 90 minutes, or heavy exercise for 30 minutes? The goal is mostly weight loss.
- What do you do when something prevents you from doing your usual exercise method/routine? I have asthma so I can’t run outside. I usually play Step Mania because it gets my heart rate going. But sometimes my tech doesn’t work. And I don’t really have the space to do Zumba or other aerobics. I’ve tried going to the gym, but it takes so much extra time to get ready and leave the house and etc. Difference between spending exactly 30 minutes vs 90 minutes with commuting and getting situated and etc. at the gym. I don’t want exercise to be something I dread doing. Does anyone have something fun they do at home for exercise?