But if you're not that exhausted, you can go to the gym and things will motivate you there
If you're at home, put on some gym clothes and turn on a video, and when you feel like it, continue with the coach
I hope this helped:)
You dont have to do an intense workout, moving your body for even 3 minutes is better than not. Do some yoga, do some general stretches, walk to a coffee, whatever you can do is enough.
I've a friend just like you, but he'd found a solution
In that 12-hour shift of yours, there must be many breaks, right? Even 1-2 min break is fine
Once you find out those 1-2 min totally free, start moving your body a bit
I suggest jumping jack, push up, and running in place, each for 10s
It takes only baby steps like this for you to get better
Let's get moving 2day, I'm rooting 4 u 😉
Slowly but surely !
At the moment I’m better at doing my exercise routines in the morning I wake up
Follow this tips and tricks-
1) Do exercise from any app ( Height Increse)
2) After finishing exercise put a tick mark on Fabulous
3) Always remember,"Never give up" When there is hard exercise You have to say this to yourself
I used to do many different exercise plans and found out that I am not able to be consistent with the long hard ones, so except doing them I made myself a workout plan that would be really easy for me like some stretching and I did that consistently. If after those simple exercises I had energy to do more exercises – I did more. I think that doing some easy exercises that you promised yourself to do for example every 2 days sometimes motivates to do more harder exercises, because exercising gives energy. The first step is always the hardest one and I think that we should always start small (just like with the glass of water 🙂 ) to take big steps.
From practical side, remember to give your body fuel, so it can work properly. Try maybe grabbing something easily digested and full of healthy carbs an hour before exercising.
I hope I helped you and I hope that you will find the strengh in yourself that you are looking for. Have a great day 🙂
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?