I try to do the exercise programs on Fabulous but some mornings I do not have time to do them. I have a pedometer app on my phone and it is programmed for me to do 9,000 steps. Quite often I do well over this 9,000 steps but I don't have my phone on me every moment in the house. So I figured its definitely a good source of exercise if I even just walk. Occasionaly I will make up my exercise regimen later at night.
I have only missed a session when I've been sick. I actually love the idea of getting up in the morning to excercise or get moving in some way. It makes me feel like I've already accomplished something even before coffee.
If you mean like motivation for another day, or just later in the day, I think about all the benefits I gain from exercise and how even though it doesn’t always feel great in the moment, I am much more positive, energetic, and confident afterwards.
At the moment i have been treating myself to something small (could be a bar of chocolate or just renting a movie) at the end of the week if i have done it throughout the week. I find it helps me keep on track
Some stretching can be fitted in anytime I'm. Or just pick one or two 2 items from the 7 minutes session on make me fabulous that you can do anywhere. The plank triceps dip on chair push ups lunges
Move rapidly around my workspace or even dance for a little while to give myself a energy boost and to make sure my body puts a happy reminder to work out the following day.
I don't really dwell on it much. Life gets in the way of everything we do eventually, so it's inevitable. I'll just work out tomorrow. I used to tell myself that I'd make time for it in the evening, but by the time I'm gone from work in the evening, I just don't have the energy/motivation to do much.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?