Rush of energy goes through when you do workouts in the morning, you feel brand new and ready for the day! It also wakes you up, you feel lighter!🥰
No, it is better in the morning because it makes you gain energy to meet the day, and I see that the exercises make you a good psyche, it will be good also if it is at the beginning of the day
I don’t think so – motivation to put in the effort is the biggest thing. Once I’m out of bed and putting my exercise clothes on, I’ve made the commitment. For me it would be harder to attempt that after work.
Not at all! In fact starting your day by exercising in the morning will leave you with a optimistic attitude and you will most likely practice healthy living throughout the day.
No, I feel like they’re more effective as they help you get up and moving and motivated for the day and make you more awake
No, I think it's a great start to the day and gets the body ready for all the challenges or adventures that it might face!
Yes for the beginning, because it's really lazy to wake up from my bed in the morning and I sleep too night that make me tired in the morning and make me lack of sleep
Not really i tend to be more awake after a workout. But at the end of the day that’s where I start to get sleepy. I haven’t been working out much due to being exhausted after a long day at work.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?