Mountain Climber, burpees, tuck jumps, jump lunges, jump squats, commandos, jumping jacks, plank jacks, walking plank, and high knees
Depending on what I want/need to do I always stretch first, and then if i’m looking for cardio i’ll dance or use a jumprope. If I want more of a workout workout, i’ll do calisthenics such as pushups, sit-ups, wall-sits, etc
Crunches, planks and if you wanna know the easiest exercises at home then download Fabulous it’s a app for people to exercise from home and the best thing is you can set your routine . I love this app
HIIT workouts or some at home cardio are great for calorie maintenance. Strength exercises add muscle which will tone and improve muscle strength and coordination. Muscle burns more calories than fat does so incorporating a few strength training moves is always a good start.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?