Mountain Climber, burpees, tuck jumps, jump lunges, jump squats, commandos, jumping jacks, plank jacks, walking plank, and high knees
Depending on what I want/need to do I always stretch first, and then if i’m looking for cardio i’ll dance or use a jumprope. If I want more of a workout workout, i’ll do calisthenics such as pushups, sit-ups, wall-sits, etc
Crunches, planks and if you wanna know the easiest exercises at home then download Fabulous it’s a app for people to exercise from home and the best thing is you can set your routine . I love this app
HIIT workouts or some at home cardio are great for calorie maintenance. Strength exercises add muscle which will tone and improve muscle strength and coordination. Muscle burns more calories than fat does so incorporating a few strength training moves is always a good start.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?