Mountain Climber, burpees, tuck jumps, jump lunges, jump squats, commandos, jumping jacks, plank jacks, walking plank, and high knees
Depending on what I want/need to do I always stretch first, and then if i’m looking for cardio i’ll dance or use a jumprope. If I want more of a workout workout, i’ll do calisthenics such as pushups, sit-ups, wall-sits, etc
Crunches, planks and if you wanna know the easiest exercises at home then download Fabulous it’s a app for people to exercise from home and the best thing is you can set your routine . I love this app
HIIT workouts or some at home cardio are great for calorie maintenance. Strength exercises add muscle which will tone and improve muscle strength and coordination. Muscle burns more calories than fat does so incorporating a few strength training moves is always a good start.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?