Mountain Climber, burpees, tuck jumps, jump lunges, jump squats, commandos, jumping jacks, plank jacks, walking plank, and high knees
Depending on what I want/need to do I always stretch first, and then if i’m looking for cardio i’ll dance or use a jumprope. If I want more of a workout workout, i’ll do calisthenics such as pushups, sit-ups, wall-sits, etc
Crunches, planks and if you wanna know the easiest exercises at home then download Fabulous it’s a app for people to exercise from home and the best thing is you can set your routine . I love this app
HIIT workouts or some at home cardio are great for calorie maintenance. Strength exercises add muscle which will tone and improve muscle strength and coordination. Muscle burns more calories than fat does so incorporating a few strength training moves is always a good start.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴