By knowing that you’re still doing something to create a positive change. Even if the results feel minimal or hardly there you’re still pushing for a change that will come.
Remember the journey of a 1000 miles starts with one step, and you eat an elephant 1 bite at a time. You have to start somewhere, once you keep going you'll feel it & see it
Bc i want to do some thing in my life, i want to live without stress i want to have better live, having habits cuz if i dont heva my days gonna be just days im not gonna even know wich day is it i want to plan every thing so i should get habbits and fabulous help with it , i just wanna comlete the habbits like a game , but is you really really want than you got it…
S Ra P.
Making it cute and aesthetic helps me make the habit more enjoyable. So for drinking water in the morning I use my favorite mug for the breakfast I make it look insta worthy and for the workouts I put on now ce workout clothes:))
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?