By knowing that you’re still doing something to create a positive change. Even if the results feel minimal or hardly there you’re still pushing for a change that will come.
Remember the journey of a 1000 miles starts with one step, and you eat an elephant 1 bite at a time. You have to start somewhere, once you keep going you'll feel it & see it
Bc i want to do some thing in my life, i want to live without stress i want to have better live, having habits cuz if i dont heva my days gonna be just days im not gonna even know wich day is it i want to plan every thing so i should get habbits and fabulous help with it , i just wanna comlete the habbits like a game , but is you really really want than you got it…
S Ra P.
Making it cute and aesthetic helps me make the habit more enjoyable. So for drinking water in the morning I use my favorite mug for the breakfast I make it look insta worthy and for the workouts I put on now ce workout clothes:))
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴