By knowing that you’re still doing something to create a positive change. Even if the results feel minimal or hardly there you’re still pushing for a change that will come.
Remember the journey of a 1000 miles starts with one step, and you eat an elephant 1 bite at a time. You have to start somewhere, once you keep going you'll feel it & see it
Bc i want to do some thing in my life, i want to live without stress i want to have better live, having habits cuz if i dont heva my days gonna be just days im not gonna even know wich day is it i want to plan every thing so i should get habbits and fabulous help with it , i just wanna comlete the habbits like a game , but is you really really want than you got it…
S Ra P.
Making it cute and aesthetic helps me make the habit more enjoyable. So for drinking water in the morning I use my favorite mug for the breakfast I make it look insta worthy and for the workouts I put on now ce workout clothes:))
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.