I exercise an 1-2 hours after I’ve been awake. What works for me is an exercise regimen by week. For instance, one week I’ll do the elliptical for 30 minutes and lift some weights and then the next week, I’ll focus on strength training or core training, that way I don’t get SO BORED with either but also I don’t have to decide what random workout to do everyday.
First, I do some basic exercises and stretches to wake up my body. I follow this routine https://youtu.be/epabz6dGapw
It includes planks, downward dog, squats and lunges.
Afterwards, I do a quick 4 minute interval flow:
That gets me going and energized for the day – plus, it gets the fat burning machine started 😉
I usually do lower body workouts like legs, thighs and glutes because that’s just what I want to improve on at the moment
Other days i go for long walks or to play football in the park with my children, so again that's breakfast first. Personally, I find adapting my routine around the needs of my day to be the best way to stick to it. It's different for everyone though. Good luck!
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to