personally, not everyday, i mean sometimes i like to do some yoga because it’s also form of relaxation and workout well it’s not hahah, but there’re surely nice:) although i recommend yoga
I have to stretch well before and after each time I work out. I have fibromyalgia, so anything I can to help reduce pain is a must. If there is a particular muscle that has been worked harder than the others, then stretching, biofreeze, and massage help a lot. I know that if my muscles hurt from working out, I need to gently use them to get past the pain, and if I hurt because of fibromyalgia, I need to rest.
R My B.
I hate exercises but I like to watch a walk at home video & do walking. routine in my home. Sometimes I get bad leg cramps or sometimes in feet, I get up slowly& walk slow for few mins.then march in place slow pace pick up speed when cramps ease up a total of 20 mins. Has really help me with this type of leg pain on.my days of rest I just rest , Linda S
Stretching can be done every day and foam rolling is good for muscles if feeling tense or sore after a workout. Can use a tennis ball instead.
I've only started exercising 4 days (1 outdoor running and 2 pilates days) ago but yeah today I'm thinking of not doing one but rather stretch a bit and take a walk
Well I organize 3 days of the week (at least ) to excersise; leg day, belly fat burn ; and the last but not the least for back and arms. And I stretch before and after my workouts
Yes , I do every morning when me wakeup 1st drink a glass of water then go to wash room and fresh, next exercise every part of my body neck, hand, leg , back, hip, & 20 deeps also
Yes but its important to warm up your muscles before you stretch something a simple as jumping jacks and squats usually do the trick for me.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?