Unattached am I
Unattached am I again and again.
I am of the nature of truth, consciousness and bliss. Indestructible.
Then I meditate Vipassana , that was taught by Buddha.( feeling the sensations all over the body for half to one hour)
I just call it ‘a day’. And I leave it there.
I try and eat good food, get a walk or a bike ride in. Mess around with my kids and hang out with my wife.
It’s not until the day after the bad day that I try and work out why or process what it was that happened and why I thought it was bad.
Often there’s things that I discover that I could’ve handled better and try and log that.
And if it’s something else beyond my control then I’ll address it and stick it in a box in my head marked ‘sorted’.
As this simple .
Good luck in your journey 💕
Nobody’s perfect, everybody makes mistakes, give yourself permission to have a bad day, just like the rest of us humans! 🤗
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?