Unattached am I
Unattached am I again and again.
I am of the nature of truth, consciousness and bliss. Indestructible.
Then I meditate Vipassana , that was taught by Buddha.( feeling the sensations all over the body for half to one hour)
I just call it ‘a day’. And I leave it there.
I try and eat good food, get a walk or a bike ride in. Mess around with my kids and hang out with my wife.
It’s not until the day after the bad day that I try and work out why or process what it was that happened and why I thought it was bad.
Often there’s things that I discover that I could’ve handled better and try and log that.
And if it’s something else beyond my control then I’ll address it and stick it in a box in my head marked ‘sorted’.
As this simple .
Good luck in your journey 💕
Nobody’s perfect, everybody makes mistakes, give yourself permission to have a bad day, just like the rest of us humans! 🤗
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?