I used to like exercising in the morning because it gets it out of the way and you feel you did something productive already to start off the day. However, I've found it easier to exercise in the afternoon. I feel there is less pressure when choosing to exercise in the afternoon. Mornings simply pressure me to do something early and afternoons are more my "lazy" or relaxed style
I am a night person so I workout at night. I can do the workout more diligently and I don’t have to specially get up early in the morning to do it. That becomes like an extra task to complete another task – exercise. So I feel better to workout at night, hence I choose that time. One should do the workout which suits their mood, schedule and body
Nayeli S F.
I prefer to do my workouts in the evening because it’s better for my schedule and I take showers at night rather than the morning. I say do your workouts at whatever time fits your schedule and if you schedule changes, change the time you do your workouts! The evening is just my preference .
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?