Personally, I love to turn on my favorite music and dance. I find that regular work outs never last long for me, so when I do something more enjoyable to get active, it tends to stick better. It’s something that makes me feel happy in the morning.
Walking is great for toning, meditating and relaxing. I usually walk to my classes or to town whenever I have time. I usually make sure I plan enough time for walking. I especially love to walk in the morning when I wake up. I do this for a minimum of 30mins and a Max of 2 hours. I usually carry a notepad in case I find a nice quiet place to sit and reflect or draw.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?