Personally, I love to turn on my favorite music and dance. I find that regular work outs never last long for me, so when I do something more enjoyable to get active, it tends to stick better. It’s something that makes me feel happy in the morning.
Walking is great for toning, meditating and relaxing. I usually walk to my classes or to town whenever I have time. I usually make sure I plan enough time for walking. I especially love to walk in the morning when I wake up. I do this for a minimum of 30mins and a Max of 2 hours. I usually carry a notepad in case I find a nice quiet place to sit and reflect or draw.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?