Personally, I love to turn on my favorite music and dance. I find that regular work outs never last long for me, so when I do something more enjoyable to get active, it tends to stick better. It’s something that makes me feel happy in the morning.
Walking is great for toning, meditating and relaxing. I usually walk to my classes or to town whenever I have time. I usually make sure I plan enough time for walking. I especially love to walk in the morning when I wake up. I do this for a minimum of 30mins and a Max of 2 hours. I usually carry a notepad in case I find a nice quiet place to sit and reflect or draw.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?