1- Start small. You don't need to exercise like a pro athlete or even an amateur one. Whatever you want to do, do it like you are 8 years old.
2- Make it easy. If you want to go to a gym and the gym is 7 miles away, there will be a good excuse to skip to go to there. Instead of that, let's start with exercises that you can easily do in the home, first thing at morning. Rope jumping and yoga are good examples for that. Use the power of YouTube and make a search of "easy exercises that can be done in home".
3- Never skip. Sometimes you'll have the motivation to do your exercise but sometimes you'll definitely not. At these days, just start to exercise and don't aim to finish that. If you do yoga, for instance, roll out the mat and sit down on it just for 5 minutes. But never spend the exercise day without exercising.
4- Make it obvious. If you want to go run tomorrow, put out your running shoes beside of your bed. Prepare your shirt and short. TONIGHT.
5- Track your progress. Hang a calendar somewhere easily can be seen in your room and mark the days you complete your exercise with a checkmark and the ones you don't with an X.
Jumping with a rope
High knees jogging
These are my favorites. With 5 minute walk before workout and 10 min stretching 🙆🏽♀️
Find the right ones for you. For example I do squats everytime I can and that’s when I’m going to the bathroom. Every time I finish my business I do 10 squats. At the end of the day is like 100 squats per day. Easy and you won’t even notice. You can choose the trigger that you prefer to. I also do push-ups against a wall to give an extra tone to my arms 💪🏼
Hope for the best!
Anyway back to the topic, right now I am following BBG workouts by Kayla on the Sweat app, but I honestly love 5×5 stronglifts more. 5×5 makes it easier to see , feel and enjoy the progress. It's harder for me to do BBG as it's a lot of movement and i feel like I'm doing it forever. Although for both workouts I've never had to stay in the gym for more than 1hr.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?