Pictures of how I looked before I gained weight help too because I know a healthy diet, not yet achieved, along with more consistent movement, and relaxing with me time and no screens for 15 minutes a day (lower cortisol levels help you lose weight) will help with weight loss and thus a healthier body.
2. Other people exercising with me
3. A cute exercise outfit (lol)
4. A good teacher
1. My daughter is a young athlete but doesn't like routine exercise and drills, so I need to keep fit to be her training buddy 🙂
2. I love doing challenges, and would like to do regular fun park runs, which are 5km, so need to work my endurance up to that level without injuries
3. I love fashion and have found that it's easier to look good in anything if you're fit than to find something that makes you look good if you're not.
Life's too short not to make the best of what you're given.
So work with what's important to you in your life outside of exercise: family, adventures, friends,etc… then tie those goals to your exercise goals and then it becomes much easier to keep going.
I cannot see positive note it might be because I'm feeling fat or lazy or lethargic or I'm comparing myself to something or someone else and motivates me to do something.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.