Pictures of how I looked before I gained weight help too because I know a healthy diet, not yet achieved, along with more consistent movement, and relaxing with me time and no screens for 15 minutes a day (lower cortisol levels help you lose weight) will help with weight loss and thus a healthier body.
2. Other people exercising with me
3. A cute exercise outfit (lol)
4. A good teacher
1. My daughter is a young athlete but doesn't like routine exercise and drills, so I need to keep fit to be her training buddy 🙂
2. I love doing challenges, and would like to do regular fun park runs, which are 5km, so need to work my endurance up to that level without injuries
3. I love fashion and have found that it's easier to look good in anything if you're fit than to find something that makes you look good if you're not.
Life's too short not to make the best of what you're given.
So work with what's important to you in your life outside of exercise: family, adventures, friends,etc… then tie those goals to your exercise goals and then it becomes much easier to keep going.
I cannot see positive note it might be because I'm feeling fat or lazy or lethargic or I'm comparing myself to something or someone else and motivates me to do something.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?