1. My daughter is a young athlete but doesn't like routine exercise and drills, so I need to keep fit to be her training buddy 🙂
2. I love doing challenges, and would like to do regular fun park runs, which are 5km, so need to work my endurance up to that level without injuries
3. I love fashion and have found that it's easier to look good in anything if you're fit than to find something that makes you look good if you're not.
Life's too short not to make the best of what you're given.
So work with what's important to you in your life outside of exercise: family, adventures, friends,etc… then tie those goals to your exercise goals and then it becomes much easier to keep going.
- How often do you change your excercise routine?
- How do you overcome nerves when dealing with going to a crowded gym?
- How do you make sure that you are resting your body as well as keeping a regular exercise routine?
- How long does it take for joint pain to go away and be able to handle more than 30 minutes of exercises?
- Do you have any suggestions for exercise I can do at home without special equipment?
Pictures of how I looked before I gained weight help too because I know a healthy diet, not yet achieved, along with more consistent movement, and relaxing with me time and no screens for 15 minutes a day (lower cortisol levels help you lose weight) will help with weight loss and thus a healthier body.
2. Other people exercising with me
3. A cute exercise outfit (lol)
4. A good teacher
I cannot see positive note it might be because I'm feeling fat or lazy or lethargic or I'm comparing myself to something or someone else and motivates me to do something.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?