What I tried to do, and what I advise you to do, is to try and adapt your habits to your vacation. Which steps of your routine can be done while you're on holidays?
You can drink a glass of water when you wake up. You can go for a short walk if you wake up early (I did it when I was out and it was great to wake up and explore). And you can have breakfast, right? That's 3 steps right there!
If you miss one, don't be too hard on yourself. Remember to relax 🙂
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴