What I tried to do, and what I advise you to do, is to try and adapt your habits to your vacation. Which steps of your routine can be done while you're on holidays?
You can drink a glass of water when you wake up. You can go for a short walk if you wake up early (I did it when I was out and it was great to wake up and explore). And you can have breakfast, right? That's 3 steps right there!
If you miss one, don't be too hard on yourself. Remember to relax 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?