Having a busy schedule and especially one that keeps changing will definitely have an effect on following certain routines of our lifestyle. But during these times it's best to make use of whatever free time available to complete our dialy routines. There is chance that one might miss their routines some days, so keeping a track of it either in phone or a notepad helps to see our progress and also in managing our time.
Make sure the people around you have more flexible schedules so that you can do what you need to do to get yourself aware of your body
Being flexible. For example, if I want to exercise at 5:00pm everyday, but then an event pops up, I just change to 3:00pm!
When your schedule is being constantly changed it can be very stressful. Just remember that you don't have to stick to the same schedule or order in which you do things. Do what works best for you and makes you happy!
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴