Having a busy schedule and especially one that keeps changing will definitely have an effect on following certain routines of our lifestyle. But during these times it's best to make use of whatever free time available to complete our dialy routines. There is chance that one might miss their routines some days, so keeping a track of it either in phone or a notepad helps to see our progress and also in managing our time.
Make sure the people around you have more flexible schedules so that you can do what you need to do to get yourself aware of your body
Being flexible. For example, if I want to exercise at 5:00pm everyday, but then an event pops up, I just change to 3:00pm!
When your schedule is being constantly changed it can be very stressful. Just remember that you don't have to stick to the same schedule or order in which you do things. Do what works best for you and makes you happy!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?