I've been having problema with hydration for the pasta few yeas and Im being able to Change that. Right now, Im feeling hydrated, thanx for your concern
I had some water this morning but I probably need more. My throat is a little dry and my lips are chapped so I should finish a glass of water now.
Yes, ever since I started drinking water when I wake up for the past 3 days, I'm starting to get used to it because of this app. Fabulous really makes me happy, and because of how it helps me, I recommended it to some of my friends and relatives too.
I think I am mildly dehydrated, as when I was asked this I realized I was a bit thirsty after a walk. Thank you for the reminder!
L Rke C.
je suis hydratée, j’ai bu ce matin en me levant, avant de faire de l’exercice, après, et encore maintenant. espérons que ça en vaille le coup parce que ma vessie a un volume limité ;p
Yes! Thanks for asking. It is now the first thing I do everyday. And is way easier when I put a bottle near my bed before going to sleep.
I tried to stay hydrated but my mouth is always dry I drink water and Gatorade milk and water and pop all day long I cannot seem to get hydrated I also drink tea
Yes because it sets me up for the day and I've been drinking more water through out my day which I I don't normally do.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?