I've been having problema with hydration for the pasta few yeas and Im being able to Change that. Right now, Im feeling hydrated, thanx for your concern
I had some water this morning but I probably need more. My throat is a little dry and my lips are chapped so I should finish a glass of water now.
Yes, ever since I started drinking water when I wake up for the past 3 days, I'm starting to get used to it because of this app. Fabulous really makes me happy, and because of how it helps me, I recommended it to some of my friends and relatives too.
I think I am mildly dehydrated, as when I was asked this I realized I was a bit thirsty after a walk. Thank you for the reminder!
L Rke C.
je suis hydratée, j’ai bu ce matin en me levant, avant de faire de l’exercice, après, et encore maintenant. espérons que ça en vaille le coup parce que ma vessie a un volume limité ;p
Yes! Thanks for asking. It is now the first thing I do everyday. And is way easier when I put a bottle near my bed before going to sleep.
I tried to stay hydrated but my mouth is always dry I drink water and Gatorade milk and water and pop all day long I cannot seem to get hydrated I also drink tea
Yes because it sets me up for the day and I've been drinking more water through out my day which I I don't normally do.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?