Mushroom Lady N.
A lot of the time it’s sweets like candy pieces, baked goods. Or dull,simple tasting stuff like rice cakes, pretzels, or breakfast bars.
I usually don't toss anything i will probably make time to eat out at a restaurant or fast food oulet a little junk here and there wont kill right 🤣🤣🤣
bananas are quite filling, you can make overnight oats the day b4 abd just grab the jar on your way out, usually i have a smoothie sitting inntbe fridge too so i can just shake that up and take it with
I would have a smoothie, some nuts or I'd just simply have a liquid day and start my day off with tea and other liquids throughout the day
I bring with me a fig bar and banana with my water bottle. This usually happens in the morning if I can’t eat breakfast before leaving for work.
I actually always make sure I have time to eat at home. But, on a rare occasion when I don’t I’ll pack some hard boiled eggs, apple slices, some cheese slices, and even some yogurt!
Usually I make breakfast one of my main priorities because that’s what my mom makes me do. I always make time for 2 eggs and a bread or a tortilla. If I ever didn’t have time, which never happens, I would get a breakfast bar
I pack biscuits but not always. I eat plantains,potatoes and sausage for breakfast and rice for lunch I have never tried eating fruits and vegetables when I'm not at home.I eat lots of junk food and drink enough sometimes soft drink.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?