Try to eat eggs as they have a great protein to get your started with you day. Avocado on toast is also and good meal, if you're more into fruit than egg. Try not to eat breakfast bars or a bun as they are full with calories and will last you 2 hours. A good breakfast should keep you full till lunch!
I would recommand you to eat scrambled eggs plus some veggies and if it's possible eat a little piece of bread in the size of a hand's palm, the other recommandation is to eat oatmeals but not with cow milk because studies has shown that dairy is not good for human body and it can cause multiple problems so it's better to use vegetable milk like soy milk and etc.
You can make avacado toasts with eggs, don’t forget to eat cucumber, tomatoes, ginger (it’s great with honey and perfect for your metabolism) cheese. I personally like to drink some tea after breakfast it helps my stomach
Oat meal in hot water, apple, algave syrup and cinamon. After that you can add some nuts and a small amount of chocolate
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?