Try to eat eggs as they have a great protein to get your started with you day. Avocado on toast is also and good meal, if you're more into fruit than egg. Try not to eat breakfast bars or a bun as they are full with calories and will last you 2 hours. A good breakfast should keep you full till lunch!
I would recommand you to eat scrambled eggs plus some veggies and if it's possible eat a little piece of bread in the size of a hand's palm, the other recommandation is to eat oatmeals but not with cow milk because studies has shown that dairy is not good for human body and it can cause multiple problems so it's better to use vegetable milk like soy milk and etc.
You can make avacado toasts with eggs, don’t forget to eat cucumber, tomatoes, ginger (it’s great with honey and perfect for your metabolism) cheese. I personally like to drink some tea after breakfast it helps my stomach
Oat meal in hot water, apple, algave syrup and cinamon. After that you can add some nuts and a small amount of chocolate
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?